Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Testimony Tuesday

 ---I would like to set aside Tuesdays as the day we testify to God's work in our lives.  I say we because I have asked women at the River Church to share what God is doing in their lives and families.  These are their stories!  "They defeated him [the accuser] through the blood of the Lamb and the bold word of their witness." Revelations 12:11 (MSG)---



God is so amazing.  His love is unfathomable.  Today, I got the news that I will still start my new position in Farmington, where I live, on Nov. 12th.  The hours for the new position clash with one of my classes that I am taking to complete the prerequisites for the San Juan College nursing program.  So, instead of talking to my Abba Father about it, I've fretted about how I would finish my classes strongly with having to miss one.  Today, I found out that I will work the day shift from 11/12 - 11/22.  The following week is Thanksgiving break and the week after that is finals.  So, it turns out the only class that I have to worry about making arrangements to miss work to participate in is one final.  How great is our God!  Plus, He opened the door for me to continue to have a part-time position at my current employer that allows me to create my own schedule.  He met a financial need today.  There's no end to the measure of His love, His mercy, His provision, or His protection.  I trust that I am on the path that He has for me.  I will continue to follow Him.  I look forward to making Him smile everyday, just like He makes me smile.  Thank You, Jesus.  Oh, I almost forgot.  He also blessed me with a $500 scholarship for school.  He is incredible!  Thank You!  Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews