Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Testimony Tuesday

  ---I would like to set aside Tuesdays as the day we testify to God's work in our lives.  I say we because I have asked women at the River Church to share what God is doing in their lives and families.  These are their stories!  "They defeated him [the accuser] through the blood of the Lamb and the bold word of their witness." Revelations 12:11 (MSG)---


My testimony of thankfulness to God:

God recently told He wants me to grieve the hurts of my childhood. I don't feel one way or the other about it but then a thought came to me. That's the problem, God wants those feeling switches to be turned on. He wants me to feel, grieve and grow. Second thought, how embarrassing. At my age it's kinda late in the game to not have this done with. Third thought, some people think I have it together. Ha! seriously? I try not to care about that. Up I went for prayer.

It's like when you are teaching your children to clean the bathroom or their room and you see they are doing a great job. In your quest to train them for excellence you see that lurking in the shadows under their bed or in the corner on the tile floor is something that needs looking after.  God has freed me up from many things but there are still some things lurking in the shadows and corners.  It will probably be a hard crazy making time. He loves me and I need to trust Him in this.

Margret Mondragon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews