Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Testimony Tuesday

---I would like to set aside Tuesdays as the day we testify to God's work in our lives.  I say we because I have asked women at the River Church to share what God is doing in their lives and families.  These are their stories!  "They defeated him [the accuser] through the blood of the Lamb and the bold word of their witness." Revelations 12:11 (MSG)---


From Jo Lee:

It's a Choice!

In the ten years that we have been married we have had several times
that we were not able to pay basic needed bills. Some of these
situations were because of choices we made and some of them were just
because of circumstances. God has always provided, it did not always
look the way we thought we should, but He has always provided.
Recently we had a circumstance were we lost our rent money, and our
savings with money to cover it was hacked. God provided. The thing I
realized was that yes God could have chosen to not let us lose our
rent money, yes He could have protected our savings, but that was not
what happened; here is where I get to choose, I get to chose to trust
that God's got it and honor Him no matter the situation, attack,
or battle I'm in. Satan does not get to distract me from what God
is telling me to do. My prayer is that I stay focused on and honor Him
no matter how crazy, insecure, or scary the world around me gets.

1 comment:

  1. Word dat. LOVED it Jo! YES!!! IT is a CHOICE to TRUST HIM!!!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews