Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Testimony Tuesday - God's provision

 Tuesdays are my favorite.  I love seeing how God provides!!
-----------------
As I've shared in the past we have been on a journey.  The journey took another turn when I accepted a full-time position with San Juan Regional Medical Center in Farmington, where we live, and began working part-time at Mercy Regional Medical Center in Durango.  During this transition, we were going to have to pay $816 per month for two months to continue our medical coverage so that my husband would have his oxygen and medications.  Based on the billing to the insurance company, it appeared that the cost for just his oxygen was $1232 per month.  So, the $816 per month seemed like a savings.  Well, we were told last week to just come in to the office to put a credit card on file while we apply for a hardship program through their office so that my husband can get supplies.  I went by their office today and they told me that the actual self pay cost is $149 per month.  Just yesterday I was thinking that their was no way that I could pay off my tuition balance from last semester of $1129.30 plus the $1632 for the two months of insurance.  I was ready to give up on the dream of becoming a nurse and eventually a nurse practitioner.  Yet, God has a plan and He is making it painfully clear that He loves me, He knows what I need, and He will provide.  I am so thankful for all that He has done for me.  Plus, He is working it out so that I work later on Sundays so that we can keep coming to The River Church and I can continue to serve in the crawlers to 2s room, too.   

I just wanted you to know that despite how crazy things are...He is still the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow.  I know that He'll help me with the past due tuition so that I can go to school this semester.  I know that when I put in my application for nursing school this month, I'll have his stamp of approval, and I know that ultimately my life is in His hands to be used by Him and to be a light in this dark world we live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews