Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Testimony Tuesday - God's Protection!


This testimony is from a woman who reads the blog and testimonies in Atlanta, Georgia!  So glad she shared with us about God's protection on her life!
------------------------

Hi Jill. I saw that you were wanting stories of how we were touched by our Lord and I didn't think I had anything to really share, but this is what I am currently going through and he has touched me twice.

I have been unable to drive since before Thanksgiving. I was driving down the road and the next thing I knew, I had fainted. I was in incoming traffic. Thanks to God, the light was red for them. I was surrounded by people.

I have had so many tests, it is crazy. I continue to have the fainting episodes, for no better word, and sometimes they include amnesia.

At one point I was going to drive to one of my millions of doctors appointments as hubby couldn't get out of work. I made it two miles down our highway, yes highway, and passed out. I woke up to find myself off the road. Again. The Lord was watching after me as I was only about 1 1/2 car lengths off the road and I had been going 70 when the faint came on. I again found myself surrounded by a truck full of my good old savior rednecks. They were the best. Got my car on the road and followed me home. I'm now better, but scared to drive, so slowly getting back into driving with hubby in the car too. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Praise God for His hand on your life! Lord, we pray for wisdom for this wonderful woman and for the doctors she is dealing with. Give them supernatural knowledge and insight, and bring peace to the situation, above all else!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews