Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Testimony Tuesday - Disciplined Life

A dear friend at our church sent this to me last week.  She had done the Daniel Fast (no dairy, meat, bread, sugar, caffeine etc..) for our 21 day church fast.  This is her testimony on the last day.

Daniel Fast Day 21:

I just spent a few minutes rereading my journal entries from the past month.  You have brought me so far in such a short amount of time God! Thank you for challenging me to seek discipline in all areas of my life.  This is the first month in a very long time that I've remained disciplined in waking up on time, getting ready for the day, doing school with my kids, housework, exercise, quiet time, nutrition - all of it! I feel like I'm a new woman!  And for most of the month I've done it without the help of caffeine! I never would have been this successful at disciplining my life on my own.  And I'm beginning to realize that I don't have to.  You promise to sustain me.  You promise to encourage me.  You promise to provide for me.  And You have, beyond my wildest expectations.  Thank you Daddy, for caring about even the little things.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS! :) He is SO FAITHFUL! He never meant for us do to ANYTHING ALONE! I am receiving that same message. So thankful for a loving Everlasting Father.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews