Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Testimony Tuesday - Perspective


Let us come before Him with thanksgiving and extol Him with music and song. (Psalm 95:2 NIV) 

I was sitting here thinking about all the things that I am thankful for, and God challenged me.

Find something in things that you are not happy with to be thankful about and see how your attitude toward it changes. 

I did, and those things were not as bad. It made me shift my focus off of the things that are wrong and focus on what He has done for me, and gave me hope for what He will do in the future, what he will do today. 

Example:We have a good size family and live in a small house, and some times it gets to me - I am thankful that we have 2 bathrooms and that we have a house we can afford to live in. When I focus on those things our house is not so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews